It’s high time to reveal our most ambitious project!
Vile Monarch teams up with casual stoners Devolver Digital to bring you the burgeoning legal pot industry’s first fully fledged tycoon game: Weedcraft Inc. Coming to PC in 2019, Weedcraft Inc explores the business of producing, breeding and selling weed in America, delving deep into the financial, political and cultural aspects of the country’s complex relationship with this troublesome and promising plant.
Would-be Mary Jane moguls will need to prioritize resources carefully as they manage the production and distribution of their weed. Cultivate killer plants, cross-breed them to create unique strains of the devil’s lettuce, hire and manage a growing staff, and be prepared to take on the competition. As in real life, the business of bud presents plenty of opportunity along with a plethora of problems. Decide when and where to take on extra risk to maximize profit, but be careful, the cops and politicians are all working their own angles.
An important, controversial topic presented in an insightful and detailed manner, Weedcraft Inc presents a challenge to those would rule the reefer offering a series of diverse scenarios and unique characters to work with (or around) as your budding empire grows. Whether you choose to hobnob with politicians, pay off the po-po, fight for medical marijuana rights or work the legal system, it’s all in the name of the sticky icky and your cutthroat corporate profits.
- An important, controversial topic presented in an insightful way
- Sophisticated, yet accessible economic mechanics
- RPG elements let you develop your protagonist, complete quests and influence characters such as policemen, employees or politicians
- Story filled with vivid characters and satirical humor
- Grow and distribute your weed - manage the production as well as multi-state distribution
- Breed your own weed. Cross and mutate plants to get unique new strains.
- Change the law and change the society. Become so powerful that you can shape the country.
- Legal-illegal dualism. You’re free to choose between lawful, criminal or… grey.