“Hours of slanderous and humorous enjoyment await players in this simple to play argument battler.” 9/10 – TechRaptor
This is the game that parts lovers, destroys families and turns friends into enemies! Do you want a proof? I have more than one! You can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or – if you’re not the most sociable – you can sit alone and play with yourself. *Nudge nudge*
So, don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s the only game that lets you know what’s The Meaning of Life – and that’s scientifically proven!
The game’s first version was created during a 42h game jam, finishing second and grabbing the audience award. Check out Oh…Sir! Prototype on Steam!
- Loner's Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Duel against your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online
- 11 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious "insult bits"
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Guest Stars: Lay down some verbal carnage as Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam or the infamous Postal Dude.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!